Thursday, September 13, 2012

Picture Post

Tim is gone on vacation this week to the Boundary Waters, and he took the camera with him. I feel like I'm missing something very important. If not a limb, then at least a digit, because I take pictures of my kids every.single.day.

On the bright side, it gives me time to weed out my old pictures. Here is a random hodgepodge of summer pictures that I never got around to publishing for one reason or another.

Love these kids! Asher, Addie, Calum, and Adriana



Sweet Baby James

Hello, young Dwight (my dad)



Brownie Lover

Ready for a run. God bless you, double BOB.

Sharing her sucker with a Rochester Honker

Why feed the geese when you can feed yourself?

Precious G Man

Daydream Believer


Watering plants with Asher


Slip n Slide

Literally slipping
Water fountain?
The Littles

Teething. This was at the beginning of the summer and holy heavens, has Graydon changed!


Walking Rocky at the Soldiers' Memorial























2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how old all of the kids look. It looks like you have had a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did, Kristen! And they are growing up so fast...I feel the same way when I see pictures of Halle and Annabelle together!

    ReplyDelete